Amana AMVC80 – Gas Furnace
Amana® brand heating and cooling systems combine advanced technology and materials designed to provide refreshingly affordable and energy efficient indoor comfort solutions. The AMVC series is loaded with features designed to provide outstanding performance for years to come.
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge™ technology
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Commissioning and diagnostics via on board Bluetooth with the CoolCloud™ phone and tablet application
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed ECM circulator motor gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- SureStart® Silicon Nitride igniter designed for long igniter life
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a triple 7-segment display
- Low constant fan speed circulates air throughout the home
- Quiet, two-speed induced draft blower
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Removable bottom for side- or bottom-return applications
- Convenient left or right connection for gas/electric service
- Cabinet air leakage ≤ 2%
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
This ASXC18 Amana Air Conditioner will provide your family with excellent energy-efficient performance (compared to lower SEER units) for many, many years.
- ComfortBridge Technology Compatible – Continuously monitors system performance for customized indoor comfort.
- High-Efficient, Two-Stage Scroll Compressor – Designed to provide years of reliable cooling comfort, it provides up to 19 SEER cooling performance for lower energy bills compared to lower SEER, single-stage compressors.
- High-Efficiency Two-Speed ECM Condenser Fan Motor – With advanced fan design, it provides dependable, quiet airflow across the condensing coil.
- Copeland® ComfortAlert™ Diagnostics – Advanced diagnostics constantly monitor your air conditioner system, reducing failures and pinpointing trouble spots for a fast fix.
- Efficient Cooling Capacity– Five millimeter, refrigerationgrade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration deliver outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A refrigerant.
- Factory-Installed Inline Filter Drier – Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to a unit without a filter drier.
- Quiet Operation – Acoustically engineered, high-density sound control blanket helps to reduce noise levels compared to units without sound blankets for years of quiet comfort.
- Heavy-Gauge Galvanized Steel Enclosure with Sound-Control Top – With advanced fan design, it provides dependable, quiet airflow across the condensing coil.
ComfortBridge technology compatible
When your new air conditioner is paired with an Amana® brand gas furnace with ComfortBridge technology, performance data from the spilt system is gathered and used to make automatic adjustments that may help reduce the amount of energy used to cool your home.
Always in pursuit of innovative ideas, our engineers have designed ComfortBridge technology to help your entire HVAC system cost-effectively operate at peak performance — providing consistent energy-efficient home comfort. ComfortBridge technology works with any single-stage thermostat to help create customized indoor comfort specifically for you and your family.
You can be assured that your Amana brand air conditioner will provide you with quiet operation. To minimize operating sounds, we’ve acoustically engineered our systems with enhancements such as a specially designed sound-control top.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. Your Amana brand ASXC18 Air Conditioner offers up to 19 SEER energy-efficiency performance. “SEER” stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, a measure used by the U.S. Department of Energy to rate the cooling efficiency of air conditioners and heat pumps.
The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency—and the lower the operating cost. Compared to lower SEER units found in many homes, am Amana brand ASXC18 Air Conditioner provides significant savings on your electric bill.
Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR® criteria.
Product Limited Warranty
The compressor in your new air conditioning system is covered by a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty on selected gas furnace, air conditioner and heat pump models, good for as long as the purchaser owns his/her home. If the compressor or heat exchanger fails in use at the original registered homeowner’s residence, a new furnace or condenser will be provided at no charge. All remaining functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of this warranty, please contact us 224-220-3656 or click on the product warranty links.
The Goodman CAPF3137B6 Cased Upflow/Downflow Indoor Coils are made for split system air conditioners and heat pumps. The cabinet is painted Architectural Gray. This evaporator coil operates with an air conditioner or heat pump of two different tonnages.
- 10 Year Parts Warranty
- Suitable for use with R410A and R22 refrigerants
- Rust-proof, high-temperature, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Available with check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled copper tubing and corrugated aluminum fin coils
- Foil-faced insulation
- High quality post-paint cabinet
- Split-seam front for easy access