Perfectly Matched American Standard Silver Comfort System
Get efficient performance with this energy-efficient air conditioner that may qualify for an energy tax credit.** Built with you in mind, this home air conditioning system’s durable design will help you beat the heat year after year.
- Up to 96% AFUE for efficient operation
- Matches with single- and two-stage AC and HP models
- High-efficiency constant torque ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor) blower motor
- Exclusive Vortica™ II blower design that increases airflow efficiency
- Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers resist corrosion for long-lasting performance
- Self-diagnosing integrated furnace control (IFC)
- Certified 1% airtight, meeting stringent building codes and saving energy
- Energy Star certification validates performance and efficiency
- Fully insulated cabinet reduces operating noise
- Surpasses government efficiency standards, helping you save up to 50 percent on your cooling energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions.*
- Install this as part of a complete system and you may meet the efficiency requirements for a federal energy tax credit.**
- Keep operating noise to a minimum, even on the hottest days, with this air conditioner system.
- Our home air conditioning systems cool with an environmentally friendly refrigerant that is ozone-safe.
- Get more efficient and reliable cooling thanks to the Spine Fin™ coil and durable Duration™ compressor in this air conditioner system.
- We protected the system from the elements with a rust-resistant coating, screws and basepan.
Air Conditioner- 4A7A6030L1
Cased Coil- 4TXCB003DS
Air Conditioner- 30 in H x 29 in W x 33 in D
Furnace- 34 in H x 28.75 in W x 17.5 in D
Cased Coil- 17.5″ Wide