Goodman GMES80 80% Gas Furnace
Core Furnace Features
- Single-stage gas valve
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- “Silicon Nitride igniter”
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals
- Multi-speed ECM blower motor with continuous fan speed
- Fault code LED Output
- AFUE 0.8
- SEER 0.8
- Energy Certified
- High reliability and quality
- Durable and long igniter life
- Provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Energy Efficient and quiet circulation
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory
- Simple installation and setup
- Quiet and simple operation
GSX14 AC CONDENSER :: OVERVIEW
The Goodman brand has been focused on providing efficiency and comfort where it matters most while still being an inexpensive brand. With its superior components and a standard efficiency, the Goodman GSX14 air conditioner condenser is a popular choice for homeowners around the United States.
- Single-Stage Compressor
- 1.5 – 5 ton capacities, 14 SEER AC-only condenser
- Fully charged for up to 15′ of line set
- Low sound output
- Factory-installed filter drier
The GSX14 AC-only conditioner can be up to 14 SEER in efficiency when paired with the proper equipment. As the standard efficiency on the market for all states, this unit is average in efficiency. Every SEER point is 5-7% more efficient than the one lower than it, saving you money the higher the SEER rating of the unit. Please note that this product is regulated by DOE Efficiency Standards.
Due to state laws for minimum required efficiency, please note that this unit cannot be installed in the following states: Arizona, California, Nevada, and New Mexico. As a result, this unit will automatically be upgraded to a compliant condenser with the same specifications if you are in one of these states. If you have any questions, please contact us.
The GSX14 condenser comes with Goodman’s standard 10 year parts warranty with online registration through the manufacturer. An installation that follows your state and local codes is required for the warranty to be upheld.
The GSX14 Goodman AC condenser cabinet has a baked-on painted finish and is made of a galvanized-steel, making it approved for up to 500 hours of salt-spray and compliant with the 2010 Florida building code integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds when properly anchored. Moreover, the unit is equipped from the factory with a filter dryer that lowers general wear-and-tear on the unit. The GSX14 provides peace of mind thanks to its durability and reliability enhancements.
The Goodman GSX140421 AC condenser comes standard with service valves that have sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports, both providing a lower installation difficulty and time to lower installation costs. The outer casing has both a top and a side access to allow for easier maintenance and warranty access when necessary.
The Goodman brand always has its customer’s comfort in mind. The GSX140421 is no exception, with not only using high-quality components but also providing enhanced sound-dampening features that allows the brand to manufacture some of the lowest sound output levels in the industry.
The Goodman CAPF3137B6 Cased Upflow/Downflow Indoor Coils are made for split system air conditioners and heat pumps. The cabinet is painted Architectural Gray. This evaporator coil operates with an air conditioner or heat pump of two different tonnages.
- 10 Year Parts Warranty
- Suitable for use with R410A and R22 refrigerants
- Rust-proof, high-temperature, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Available with check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled copper tubing and corrugated aluminum fin coils
- Foil-faced insulation
- High quality post-paint cabinet
- Split-seam front for easy access