The Goodman GMVC 80% AFUE Two Stage, Variable Speed, Multi position Upflow ComfortNet Compatible Series Gas Furnace Heaters.
The Goodman GMVC 80 Gas Furnace with two-stage gas valve and a variable-speed circulating blower provides luxury features in a connected and economical package.
Unlike single-stage gas furnaces that operate ‘all on’ or ‘all off,’ a Goodman two-stage gas furnace typically runs at the lowest possible speed to precisely maintain a constant, steady temperature in your home. A two-stage gas furnace optimizes its heating output to maximize indoor comfort and lower energy costs. When operating at low-speed levels, your Goodman gas furnace consumes less energy to keep your home comfortable.
- High reliability and quality
- Airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand and provides better comfort
- Capable of using communicating and non communicating two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Durable and long igniter life
- Quiet and Economical heating
- Operates on two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- ComfortNet Communicating System compatible
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed Blower
- ComfortBridge Communicating System compatible
- Silicon Nitride igniter
- Two-Stage gas valve””